Goltsblat BLP is recommended as a 1st Tier Competition Firm in recently released ranking by Legal 500

18.04.2014

Goltsblat BLP, the Russian practice of BLP, has been recommended as a 1st Tier Firm in the Competition practice area, according to newly published results of Legal 500 2014. Nikolay Voznesenskiy Partner, Head of Competition Practice Goltsblat BLP has also been recommended for Competition in Russia.

Over the last year the Competition practice of Goltsblat BLP has successfully won a number of high-profile cases for its clients including major Russian and international oil and gas, metallurgy, FMCG and automotive companies. Approximately 45% of Goltsblat BLP’s Moscow clientbase of is made up of outstanding Russian names and the other 55% of prominent international names .

Nikolay Voznesenskiy, Partner, Head of Competition Practice:  "I am glad that the achievements of our Competition practice have been appreciated by such a reputable rating.  Within the last year our Competition team has successfully advised clients on alleged cartel cases and cleared 12 deals worth more than 100 million USD with the Federal Antimonopoly Service of Russian Federation.”

The Legal 500 EMEA 2014 results represent full in-depth, comprehensive analysis of law firms in 64 jurisdictions. According to Legal 500, “Goltsblat BLP’s full-service competition practice delivers ‘a perfect combination of Western standards and understanding of Russian regulatory requirements’. Team head Nikolay Voznesenskiy is ‘an extremely business-oriented lawyer’. The team represented United Metallurgical Company in a complex cartel investigation relating to steel pipes; handled a number of merger clearance matters for major international and Russian businesses; and acted in a range of abuse of dominance cases”.

http://aebrus.ru/en/member-notice-board/index.php?ELEMENT_ID=1034709

Contact details

For all issues related to publications, news and press releases, please contact:

Ksenia Soboleva

Head of PR and Communications

Subscription

Получайте новости об изменениях в законодательстве с экспертными комментариями наших юристов и обзоры актуальных юридических вопросов в соответствии с теми областями права, которые представляют для вас интерес.